Zuber Lawler Congratulates its Client Redbubble on a Groundbreaking Summary Judgment Victory

Zuber Lawler Congratulates its Client Redbubble on a Groundbreaking Summary Judgment Victory Redbubble is a global online marketplace platform, on which third-party artists upload and sell creative designs on everyday products such as apparel, phone cases, stickers, and the like.  LTTB claimed that some of the listings on Redbubble infringed its “Lettuce Turnip the Beet”…

Assessing Your Exposure to Helms-Burton Title III Claims for Cuban Expropriated Property

In 1959 Fidel Castro’s regime seized billions of dollars’ worth of property as he overthrew a U.S.-backed Havana to establish a socialist state and concretize relations with Cuba’s emerging Soviet allies. The properties seized by Castro, 90% of which were owned by individual Americans[1] (and the other 10% owned by corporations),[2] were one of the…